RICHBLISS is a platform that connects different buyers and various sellers and helps them to meet. So always Make sure to meet and discuss deals with each seller directly before making any payment!
All goods and services on this website are posted by different individuals and organizations from various unverified locations around the world, therefore a lot of caution is needed before concluding any transaction as Richbliss and it’s team has no guarantee over any deal and we Expressly Disclaims any Liability in connection to products and services rendered by users of this platform!
1. Never pay in advance! A request for advance payment generally always turns out to be attempted fraud. Never transfer money in advance! This applies to both cash transfer payments (e.g. via Western Union, MoneyGram, Escrow) and bank transfers. In both cases it is possible to cash the money with a false ID, and you have no recourse for getting your money back! You are taking a large risk with this type of transaction as you do not know the recipient.
2. Paperwork sent by electronic means (registration certificates and logbooks etc. sent by email) can be easily forged and does not offer any guarantee about the identity of the person selling the vehicle or that the documents are valid proof of ownership of a vehicle.
3. As a seller, take precautions against fraud. Sellers are often paid by cheque for a vehicle transaction, which turns out to not have sufficient funds. We strongly advise you not to accept cheques as a means of payment!
1. Make sure that you get the full payment for the services or goods that you advertise in our site before closing the deal.
2. The location you plan to meet the buyer must be a safe place.
3. Before accepting the money orders or currency notes, check them thoroughly.
4. If you receive any fake notes then contact the buyer or seller immediately as banks don’t honor them.
5. If you get orders in bulk, verify the credentials before delivering the order.
6. Ask for a valid id with a photo and address proof from the buyer.
7. Be honest with the ad you post and enjoy a direct customer experience.
8. One of the most important things is to not disclose financial or personal information other than what is needed for the payment in the free classifieds sites.
Safe Purchase Tips
1. We recommend not to send prepayment and not to pay in advance. You can set up a meeting face to face in a public place, review the product and pay only when you have properly verified!
2. The location must be secure where you meet the seller.
3. Also, ensure to check the items before paying.
4. Stay away from unreasonable offers, and if something is available at a very low price definitely you need to double check it properly.
5. Do not make an abrupt decision, especially for property to let or for sales. (Do not send money in advance even if it’s for inspection)
6. To enjoy a safe and dispute-free deal, it is best to inspect and collect and then pay to close the deal.
7. If you have unclear details about the item then clarify before buying.
8. Check the delivery terms, mode of payment, and the price.
9. Also, do not give anyone your financial information and select only the payment option that offers you a possible chargeback claim guarantee.
9. Buy the items directly from the vendor and check the goods beforehand.
10. You can also hire the service of a professional to check the condition of the item you are planning to purchase.
11. Compare the prices before making the purchase.
WE ONLY RECOMMEND YOU PICK UP YOUR PRODUCT AS YOU ARE MAKING CASH PAYMENT, OR ONLY PAY ONLINE WITH ANY OF THESE PAYMENT GATEWAYS THAT OFFERS CHARGE BACK CLAIMS!